Hello Darlings.. How was your weekend? Hope it was great and you are ready for the busy week?! I don’t know how I feel right now because my annual leave was cut short and I’m resuming tomorrow. Deep sigh!.
I know you have heard many people say that “You Are Enough” so many times but many of us play ignorant of the fact that accepting that we are enough is hard. I’m always happy putting up posts like this because it helps me think out loud and reassure me that I’ll be fine. I’ve been feeling like I’m not enough lately and it has really affected me in so many ways.
I recently got out of a one sided friendship/ relationship and I’m so glad I had the strength to do it because I felt like I wasn’t enough. I’m sure you noticed that I placed “friendship and relationship” together and that’s because both of us didn’t even know what we were doing, You know when you have someone that you tell everything and you guys are so cool with eachother and act like couples but he is not willing to ask you to be his girlfriend and all. You might think ehn what’s there to just be friends with someone you like, it was crazy and I started to look down on myself like I wasn’t doing the right thing or maybe I wasn’t too beautiful for him ask me to be his girlfriend. If you’re still in this situation , Girl you need to move on and realize that you are enough and if he is refusing to see how amazing you are and make it official, then it’s his loss.
I’ll be sharing below certain ideas that has helped me. I’m not there yet, but I’m definitely not where I was few weeks back.
- No one is prefect: I hope you know that nobody is perfect and even celebrities have flaws and make mistakes. So it’s okay to make mistakes and learn one or two lessons. You’ll be fine and you are enough.
- Prayer: This is major key and you should know that prayer helps in very great way. God loves you and you are very special to him.
- You are an amazing person: I don’t know everyone that reads posts on the blog but I can tell you without a doubt that there is something in you that sets you aside from everyone else. You need to find it and embrace it.
- Leave any negative situation: Negativity comes in so many ways like friends, relationships, family, work and to embrace your full potential and be happy you need to get away from negativity. I know it’s hard to get out of some, you just need to try.
- There is no goal that you could ever achieve that will convince you that you are enough. You need to realize that by associating yourself with very positive people, praying , reading good books.
I’m wearing a dress which was a gift from my sister and I paired it with the most comfortable jellies.
I hope this post would be very helpful to anyone that’s feeling like they are not enough because really you are. Have you been in a similar situation and did anything help you? Please drop in the comment section.
Hav ve an amazing week and remember “YOU ARE ENOUGH”
dress- indigo boutique