Hello, fam bam. I hope you had a very lovely Easter holiday?. I’m back with another beautiful restaurant review and I’m really excited about this one because unlike most restaurant reviews where I use my money to visit and buy food, I was specially invited by circa privé to an intimate, invitation-only dinner curated particularly for me and some amazing women in the food business under the stewardship of Chef Hadi Bazan.
As the newest addition to Circa Nonpareil, Circa Privé offers a sophisticated dining experience at one of the most exquisite dining destinations in Lagos. Circa Privé combines luxury contemporary design across its breath-taking interior with private dining options that promise to deliver an intimate experience.
You know how we do it. So let’s get into the review proper!!!;
- Location: Circa privé is located at number 12e admiralty way, Lekki phase 1, lagos.
- Ambience/decoration: Circa privé is very beautiful aesthetically and I love the fact that it’s very cozy. I saw myself planning a romantic date with my imaginary boo (covers face). So if you need a place to chill with bae or celebrate with family and friends over food and drinks then this is the perfect place.
- Menu: The menu was soo beautiful with glitters and the coolest thing about this event is that we had a menu specially curated for us but the good thing is that the same food can be found in the main menu. I totally forgot to take pictures of the drink menu (blame the food for being too sweet) but I doubt the drinks will be too pricey that you can’t afford.
- Food: Shout out to chef Bazan because the food was really great and I made sure I tasted everything but my favorite was the pasta and the buffalo wings.
- Service: The employees and waiters were friendly and were on stand by at all times. My pictures were taken by the waiter and I was even shocked to see that the photographer even captured when the waiter was explaining the menu and he helped me choose what to eat because you know the struggle that comes with picking what to eat.
- Pricing: It is is quite affordable for a place situated in Lekki and for the quality of food you will get. It’s advisable to go with friends so you could split the bills.
I genuinely enjoyed myself and the best part was networking with the other ladies. Thank you to circa privé for a memorable evening and i’m definitely going back with my friends.
Ever been to circa privé and did you enjoy this review? Let me know in the comment section and if you have any questions I’ll be glad to answer.